Take all the hottest Car Shows, Cruise Nights and Race Events and add in all the coolest Car and Bike Clubs and their Members and you get the new site California Auto Events. Here you can find events by area or Car and Bike Clubs by Style.

Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Take all the hottest Car Shows, Cruise Nights and Race Events and add in all the coolest Car and Bike Clubs and their Members and you get the new site California Auto Events. Here you can find events by area or Car and Bike Clubs by Style.

Please Login or Register!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California's Hottest Auto Events and Car Clubs

2 posters

STANGPEDE Ventura County Chapter

sexysilverstang
    sexysilverstang

STANGPEDE Ventura County Chapter Empty STANGPEDE Ventura County Chapter

Post by sexysilverstang Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 am

Based in Ventura, California, STANGPEDE is a Club exclusivley for Ford Mustangs and their owners. Our members participate in anything from Car Shows to Parades and we have regularly scheduled meetings and events. Stangpede officially became a car club in May of 2001, started its national expansion in early 2004 and now has members in multiple states across the country. Stangpede headquarters are in Ventura County, California and weekly club meetings are held every Sunday in that county.

If you are interested in joining STANGPEDE call the Stangpede Hotline (805)665-3277 or write the Vice President for membership form or dues information. Any Mustang enthusiast is welcome at the weekly meet and if interested in becoming a member, Mustang owners are welcome to fill out an application for registration.
    Contact Information
    President: Julian Hernandez
    Vice President: Lorin Hernandez stangpedevp@stangpedemc.com

The Ventura County Chapter meets every Sunday Night at 7pm in the Seabridge Marketplace Parking Lot on the corner of Victoria Ave. and Wooley Rd. in Oxnard

For more info please Check Out www.stangpedemc.com or add us on Facebook www.facebook.com/stangpedemustangs
    CrazyFast
    CrazyFast

STANGPEDE Ventura County Chapter Empty Re: STANGPEDE Ventura County Chapter

Post by CrazyFast Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 pm

So can just like anyone that has a mustang join or hang out, I've been looking for this one guy with a mustang that is a beast and I was wondering if you know him. I think it's a 2011 Mustang GT but I couldn't tell because it went so fast and was so loud I couldn't even hear my own car when he went by. I caught up with him at a light and his car had South Dakota plates and it was just sweet!!!! lol!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am